To start with AnyClassroom we recommend you to configure in the following order:
General: Check or add your institution's logo. It must have a transparent or white background and preferably horizontal.
API: There you will find your API key and the documentation for developing integrations.
SMTP: Add a valid institutional account. This is not necessary if you are only going to use AnyClassroom API.
- Global password: enter the AnyDesk password that all the devices in your classrooms will have.
- Windows installer: Verify or enter the URL of the AnyDesk custom package to install on Windows. If there is already a URL, your AnyClassroom partner may have done this work for you.
- Mac installer: Verify or type the URL of the AnyDesk custom package to install on Mac. If there is already a URL, your AnyClassroom partner may have done this work for you.
- API License ID and API Password: If blank, you will need to enter the AnyDesk REST API credentials. If you do not know this information, contact your authorized AnyDesk partner. These credentials are necessary to close student sessions.
Create the necessary virtual classrooms. This is not required if you will only use the API.
Create the necessary users to administer the system according to the following roles:
- Manager: You have access to create other users, classrooms, and devices.
- Monitor: You have access only to operate and add devices and reservations in the rooms assigned to you.
- Add the Windows or Mac devices of the classrooms keeping in mind:
- Install AnyDesk on each device.
- Make sure that all devices have the same unattended password defined above in "Global Password". If you generated a custom package with the key included, this is done, otherwise set the password for unattended access.
- Verify that the installation package was generated with the "Assign License" option, otherwise set the AnyDesk license key.
- Now, enroll the device into AnyClassroom using the 2FA functionality, as shown below: